To protect your system, you install Norton Antivirus. You try to sign-in your Norton account but can’t open it because you have lost your password by mistake. Search the immediate steps to recover it soon. Few steps are given below to reset your Norton Password.
- Open ‘Norton Sign-in Page’ and press ‘ Forgot Password’
- Type your ‘Email Address’ attached to your Norton account and press ‘Continue.’
- Check your inbox because ‘Password Recovery Email’ has been sent to you
- Click at the received ‘Email’ and press ‘Recover Norton Account’ option, then click ‘Change Password.’
- Press ‘Continue’ option to access your Norton account.
If you have trouble in accessing your account, you must call Norton Customer Care Number to recover your password.
Read More : How to Recover Norton Antivirus Password
Related Post : How to Fix Norton Antivirus Scan Problem